09 December 2006

Always running out of time

Hi,

Those of you who slip into their Second Life know the feeling all too well. Always running out of time. Just when things get interesting or cozy you happen to glance at the clock and oh shock horror it's getting very late. Like with me last night, I was involved in a discussion and it was very interesting to hear peoples views and participate. Until I happened to look at the clock and noticed it was getting very late. I should have gone to bed a lot earlier, 5 hours of sleep isn't good. Certainly not if you keep doing that for a couple of days in a row.

I just read Marions Blog on her SL adventures and she mentioned that she had to travel manually to discover places. There is an alternative and I found out that a lot of people don't use it.
Instead of searching for places, you can search for keywords in All. So you get hits from Classifieds, Popular Places, Places, Land for Sale, People and Groups. Usually that should give you enough hits to find something interesting. According to a message on the log-in screen the search should be working again, I haven't had the time to test it. I did have some other urgent things to do. And again I run out of time...

In SL time passes in a different way than RL.

No comments: