09 December 2006

Unusual sighting

I do have to say this up front, I did NOT take this picture! A friend of mine in SL took it and she told me the following about it:
"You see the guy on the dragon? That's one person. See the Dragon? That's another person!
They were doing a photoshoot (I imagine for the Dragon)."
The area where this was taken was described as Myst-like (if you know the game you'll understand). Kind of Alien, yet very familiar.

I can't wait to see for myself. I haven't got the LM (Landmark, as in bookmarks for locations), so I can't travel there myself.

Anyway I didn't want to keep this picture from you. And yes, I have permission to post it. :-)
Click on the picture to see it full size, it's worth it.

1 comment:

Ekio Locatiare said...

I love Svarga, such an interesting build. Though I've never toured it as a dragon. I'll have to do that soon. Neat shot!